Sunday, August 22, 2010

Whew! Completed story narration

Yes, in a whirlwind of activity I managed to get the narration of a story, "Kingspeaker" by Marie Brennan completed for PodCastle by the deadline! w00t! I will let you all know when it goes up there. Probably within the next few weeks.

Now I still have a story and 3 million poems to do for StarShipSofa. Magnus is gone all next week, so I should manage to get at least the story done! I've gotten a start on it already, as I mentioned in an earlier post, but then this rush-job PodCastle story came along. Sorry Tony!

And make room for a new follower, people! Well, Larry, I don't know how long you've been following my blog (openly!), but I just saw your mug as my most recent follower, so I'm welcoming you now! Isn't there some sort of notification available?

------------------------

No comments: